WFC Christian Books & Gifts
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Dove Award Nominees
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- New Year's Resources
- Operation Christmas Child
- Resources for Love & Hope
A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, and exercises.
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God--humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- All-new interactive teaching videos approximately 30-40 minutes per session available for rent or purchase
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God's voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit's character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
More Product Information
- Publisher: LifeWay Christian Resources
- ISBN: 1462774040
- ISBN-13: 9781462774043
- SKU: 9781462774043
- Release Date: August 15, 2017
- Pages: 208
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Width: 7.00 inches
- Length: 9.40 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Recommended Grade Range: College Freshman through Up